Coates hire Ipswich supersprint
Supercars Round - Queensland Raceway
RaceFuels is on site with fuels dispensed via bowsers at the fuel compound.
THE FOLLOWING FUELS ARE AVAILABLE:
98 RON CONTROL FUEL
Complies with CAMS Schedule G: "pump fuel"
Collected directly from the refinery terminal and delivered immediately into drums or direct to the circuit, RaceFuels 98 RON is batch tested and dyed for the purpose of supply into motor racing.
- RaceFuels 98 RON is supplied to the Aussie Racing Cars
- RaceFuels 98 RON is a control fuel option for Kumho V8 Touring Cars
- RaceFuels 98 RON is a control fuel option for Touring Car Masters
- RaceFuels 98 RON is the control fuel for Formula 4
Complies with CAMS Schedule G: "leaded racing fuel"
RF100 is manufactured by BP as Avgas, RaceFuels does not modify the product, it is sourced by RaceFuels in sealed 200litre drums. This fuel is the higher lead variety.
- RF100 is a control fuel option for the Touring Car Masters
- Premium Diesel is the control fuel for the SuperUtes Series
E85 - RACE BLEND
Complies with CAMS Schedule G: "commercial fuel"
Batch tested, this product is blended with 85% fuel ethanol and 15% 98 RON petrol.
- E85 RaceBlend is the control fuel for the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship
- E85 RaceBlend is the control fuel for the Dunlop Super 2 Series
- E85 RaceBlend is a control fuel option for Kumho V8 Touring Cars
Click here for more information